WAHM Review: Olay Deep Moisture with Honey Body Wash

As a Fulltime Work-at-Home Mom (and Wife) with no Helper, my weekdays (and weekends) start as early as 3am.

I work on my tasks until 8am.
8am until 11am is spent preparing breakfast, baon and lunch for my family.
After lunch, I squeeze in bath time before going back to my computer to finish my tasks and when there are no errands to run, I work until 6pm. Then in's dinner time then bedtime. We are usually asleep by 9pm.
With this kind of schedule, I have less time to dress up and sometimes even fail to put on body lotion.
I hate it when I forget because my skin tends to look flaky if I fail to moisturize.
I was so happy when I saw this body wash from Olay.

Olay Deep Moisture with Honey Body Wash is just the thing that I need.
Our Home Office is not airconditioned so honestly, I sometimes remember but choose not to put on lotion when the weather is too warm.
The new Olay Body Wash Moisture with Honey is a part Olay's Moisture Outlast Collection that gives our skin long lasting moisturization.
It has moisture outlast technology that penetrates the skin layer by layer to give moisturization that lasts the whole day.
I use it twice a day and a body puff makes it more fun to use it in the shower.