My ZALORA Wishlist.



5 Zalora Items I Wish to Have 
and 
why I just Need to Have Them:


Lässig Trolley Savannah pink

Although our Ms McKenzie is just 20 months old, she has books and things that she wishes to bring along everytime we travel. 

This durable trolley from Lassig will keep all her books and toys safe and well-organized. The design matches my McKenzie's personality!

 

Munchkin Sun Block Shade-Butterfly

Our Ms McKenzie patiently sits in her car seat at the back whenever she rides in the car with us. She is well-behaved and doesn't complain even if she's alone at the back. 

The story is different when the sun rays hurts her eyes. 

This sun block shade will not only make McKenzie safe and comfy inside the car, the cute design will also make the travel fun for her.



Munchkin Grip n Sip Juice Box

McKenzie loves Dora. McKenzie loves drinking her juice. 

This Grip n Sip Juice Box will make drinking juice more fun for her.

 

Ray Ban CRAFT

My late Dad sported a Ray Ban and he looked so poised. 

I want one for myself. Considering this as an early Mother's Day gift to myself.

 



TIMEX 6 Hand

My husband has started collecting watches 3 years ago.

He would love the casual, formal and sporty feel of this Timex watch.

Thinking of giving it as an early Father's Day gift.