The Pause


More than a year since the last post.

I am a bit disappointed with my writer self--- because it allows itself to be consumed by my WAHM duties.

The Pause.
Almost three weeks since my WAHM schedule was paused.

In Aug 2018, I was able to work for a start up where I was able to grow and learn with a wonderful team.

Last month, that wonderful patch of my life ended and I just earned back 40 hours a week of my life.

What to do? I started applying for jobs online again.

I was able to get one job- digital marketing assistant, as needed only, so less to almost no work weekly.

I have an application in progress for another digital marketing assistant project- passed two initial interviews and preparing now for one final interview with the CEO on Monday.

Yesterday, with the help of a fellow WAHM, I got accepted to a writing gig, about 2 or 3 articles a week.

Writing about all these, I am now thinking if The Pause is an apt title for this post. 

Last week, I asked a friend if I can apply as a Health Benefit Agent for Maxicare. She hooked me up with her Unit Manager and on Monday morning, I was at the P2P bus station in Kawit at 6am--- for my accreditation training which I passed! So yeah, I am now an accredited health benefit agent for one of the leading HMO companies in the Philippines.

I met a lot of wonderful people in that training. They inspired me to become more excited about this new course my career as a WAHM is shifting to.

Of course, because I got less hours of work on the computer, I am able to help my husband with KANSIS Made more. We've been talking a lot about our plans for out small business and there are exciting times ahead!

So, that's a pause for a WAHM like me.

Expect more posts!

Happy Weekend and thanks for reading!

Dulce