Starting August Right

August is a very special month for our family- our wedding anniversary (which is also our anniversary as a couple), my birthday and also McKenzie's birthday!


We started it right by trying out something new on the first day! Indoor Archery.

I was a part of the UP Rifle Pistol Team when I was in college so my husband was putting a lot of pressure on me.

I've learned about Kodanda Archery Range months ago but I haven't had the chance to try it out because Makati's a bit far from our place. When I learned that they opened another branch- in BF Homes Paranaque, we just had to go!


Kodanda Archery Range opened their Paranaque Branch at the 2nd Floor of Metrostar Mall along Aguirre Ave., BF Homes Paranaque last June.


The coaches- Shirley, Eman and Grace were all nice and helpful. A quick chat revealed that they were all Archery team mates back in highschool.

We were assisted by Coach Grace.

A few guidelines were given:
  • 2 whistles get bow
  • 1 whistle start shooting arrows
  • 3 whistles retrieve arrows
5 arrows are shot per set.


Below are photos which would best tell you the story about our experience: