When she started going to school, I tried my best to make her snack box look interesting by making bento boxes for her. I would use candies to add color but again, limit the number of candies I put in for fear of giving her too much sugar.
Last sunday, (Aug 2, 2015) we were invited to a party in Fun Ranch. We were told to wear purple or white.
|Purple for McKenzie, White for Me|
Other members of Mommy Bloggers Philippines were already there when we arrived. I brought M to the Playdium and went back to the party room to catch up on fellow Mommy Bloggers.
It was a fun, fun party with games, great food, magic show and a photo booth (M's favorite).
I won a prize during the raffle!So what was the party about?
Vitacubes are cube shaped jelly candies that comes in different flavors: strawberry, apple, grape, orange and mango. It is a delicious candy that is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for the growth of kids.
What's in Vitacubes?RENI- Recommended Energy and Nutritional Intake
- Lysine aids the body in growth and energy production. Also essential for calcium absorption. 70% of the child's RENI.
- Zinc is known to help the immune and digestive systems properly function. It boosts energy metabolism and increase rate of healing. 70% of the child's RENI.
- Vitamin A helps increase body's immunity to infections. It ensures healthy eyes and bones as well. 40% of the child's RENI.
- Vitamin B promotes growth and strength. It also stimulates memory in children during their formative years. It also helps boost O2 circulation in the body, especially the brain resulting to improved concentration. 30 - 70% of the child's RENI.
- Vitamin C helps form and repair red blood cells, bones and tissues. It makes the gums healthy. By increasing the strength of the blood vessels, children has a lower tendency to bruise due to falls and scrapes. It also helps heal cuts and wounds, boosts the immune system and keeps infections at bay. Iron absorption from food is also one of Vitamin C's power. 30 % of the child's RENI.
- Vitamin E boosts the immune system and helps fight germs. It keeps blood vessels open wide enough for blood to flow freely. It helps the cells of the body work together to perform important function. 45 % of the child's RENI.
Yummy has never been this healthy!
Healthy has never been this yummy!
Now, where can we buy these awesome candies?
Vitacubes is available at all Mercury Drug outlets, SM Supermarkets, Robinson's Supermarkets, Waltermart, Landmark, Puregold, Mini Stop and local grocery stores.
Vitacubes come in 50g packs (SRP Php12) and in singles (SRP Php1) and can be bought by the box too (10 50g packs).
It was really a fun day and I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures.
Sharing other photobooth pictures: