When: February 7, 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00am up to 5:00pm
Where: The Open Space, 134 Jupiter Street, Bel Air, Makati City
Speaker: Ms. Bam Besa
Early Bird Rate: Php 2,000 (paid on or before Jan. 17, 2015)
Regular Rate: Php 2,500 (starting Jan. 18, 2015)
Use Referral Code AWWRTRO2 when you Sign Up Here.
*Inclusive of hand-outs, certificate, lunch and snacks.
- Where to Sell Your Product
- How to approach and offer to retail channels
- Setting-Up an Online Shop
- Those who wish to go into business but are unsure on how to proceed.
- Those who like creating products or have an existing idea but need help in implementing them.
- Individuals who dream of having their own store one day.
- Existing entrepreneurs with online stores, whether sold via their website, Facebook, Instagram or other platforms.
- SMEs who would like to learn more on how to better manage inventory and increase their sales and profitability.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to know how to offer their products to major retailers.
- Those who want to bring their business to the next level and expand their market.
- Those without any business background and would like to take a short course on retail and merchandising.
- Fresh graduates who want to go into the retail business.
- Individuals who enjoy learning and would like to acquire valuable skills in the field of merchandising, branding and marketing.
Bam Besa’s background is in buying, merchandising and brand management, gathered from over ten years work experience from a buying office and a luxury department store. She has handled categories such as ladies apparel, swimwear, fashion jewelry and accessories, undergarments and home décor, covering the most premium and coveted brands in each category.