Skip to main content

Joining: Blogapalooza 2013



http://www.wheninmanila.com/

I am joining the Blogapalooza 2013!

I’ve always wanted to be a part of this wonderful blogger-business event.

What is Blogapalooza? 
It is an event that connects bloggers and businesses. It is where businesses can present their product or service to a considerable number of chosen bloggers who could help them spread the word about it thru their blogs and their social media accounts.

How does it work?
 The participating businesses will have a booth at the event where their representative could showcase their product or service for 5-15 minutes to the bloggers who will go around the event area.

The bloggers would then share the information and their estimation about it to their audience through their blogs.

What: Blogapalooza 2013
When: Novemver 16, 2013, 11am to 9pm
Where: Function Room 1, SM Aura, Taguig

If you are a blogger like me, you too can be a part of this event. There are still few slots left. You can apply to be included in the list by going to this link: http://blogapalooza.wheninmanila.com/bloggers-sign-up/

I hope to meet you guys there!




Popular posts from this blog

when i meet love again

when i meet love again, i hope i’ll be enough. i hope it chooses me without wanting to change me. i hope i'm exactly what it’s looking for. and if it finds out i'm a work-in-progress and a little damaged, i hope it still sees me as someone worth staying with. when i meet love again, i hope it's clear. i hope it shows up as love, not sadness in disguise or just temporary happiness posing as romance. i hope it knows that loving me means having me on my best days and also my boring, weak, and unlovable days. when i meet love again, i hope it meets me halfway. i hope it’s excited to be loved right, just as it wants to love me right. i hope it’s the one that will happily reciprocate my energy, learn my habits and languages, and go the extra mile to show me what i deserve. and finally, when i meet love again, i hope this time it’s meant to last

The Lion Guard: Return Of The Roar

The Epic Storytelling Of Disney’S “The Lion King” Continues With “ The Lion Guard: Return Of The Roar ,” A Television Movie Event That Debuted 20 March, 11Am On Disney Channel In Southeast Asia.

Entrepreneurs and Freelancers Forum 2020

Fulltime WAHM since Nov 2009. My decision to become one gave birth to this blog. 😍 In 2015, my husband started KANSIS Made and I had to juggle my time between freelance work and being the business director of our micro-enterprise. In doing both plus being a hands-on mom, I've always met challenges with time management. But in every crossroad, I always remind myself of the reason why I decided to leave the corporate world and become a fulltime WAHM - to have more time with my family. I've always tried to advocate the benefits of being a fulltime WAHM to fellow moms and moms to be. I don't tire of talking about how I started as a fulltime WAHM and together with my husband, we managed to pay off the house, the car and send our daughter to school. Manila Workshops is organizing an event that will be the  biggest gathering of aspiring and successful entrepreneurs and freelancers in the Philippines on January 11, 2020,  Entrepreneurs and Freelancers Forum 2020 (EFF) t...