A WAHMmy's Blogapalooza 2013 Experience




Back in 2011, when the Blogapalooza was launched, I felt I was still a baby at blogging and didn't had the courage to join. 2 years past, I felt I could get in the list and I did!

Blogapalooza 2013 was held on November 16, 2013 at SMX Convention Center in SM Aura. The event ran from 11am-9pm. It was a fully booked Saturday for me so I had to carefully plan my schedule--- PTA in McKenzie's school at 930 - 1030 am (Imus, Cavite), Blogapalooza (SM Aura) then a nephew's birthday party at 5pm (ParaƱaque).

At 11am we were on our way to Blogapalooza 2013. We arrived in SM Aura a few minutes before 1 and we were starving so I had lunch with my husband and daughter at the SM Aura's food court. After eating, they dropped me off at the venue and went on their way to check out SM Aura since it was our first time there.

It was a wonderful experience for me as I was able to meet businesses who were more than willing and enthusiastic to talk to me about their products or services.

If I were a business owner, this is a great venue to have my business advertised on the Top 500 Blogs in the country and should make it a point to showcase it properly. There were some who really sent their best people to talk to bloggers about it. Some simply sent people to do flyering and freebie distribution though.

Kudos to those businesses who put up their booths creatively and even had interactive games for the bloggers.


Now, let me share with you the experience using the photos I took.

McKenzie wanted to have a picture taken with me at the Entrance
The Event Hall
 
Busy B2B Event

Food for the entire duration of the event catered by Congo Grille and Tempura

I was able to take photos of most of the exhibitor booths:





Not too many photos of the event as I had my hands full with all these tokens and info materials.




http://wahmwrites.blogspot.com/