Mother's Day 2013

On May 10, 2013, I received an early mother's day gift. McKenzie came home from school carrying a pink paper with a ribbon. She looked so proud as she handed it over to me and she kept on saying "Happy Mother's Day!".
She told me she was the one who colored the rose and even signed her name below.
BEST GIFT EVER!



May 12, 2013, Mother's Day:
I was hesitant to go out because there were still a lot of tasks and hours to finish for the work week but my husband insisted. Heard mass at ATC, there was even a special blessing and prayer for moms at the end of the mass. 

They dropped me off at Ton Ton's BF for my much needed Thai Massage, and waited for me at Starbucks.


I was kindda craving for something Thai but we opted for Korean Barbecue (again!) in Sam Won because it looked like a great place, it was packed, parking is full and some has to wait for a table.


We were lucky to get a table right away.




We ordered 2 platters of meat for grilling so we can have it grilled on our table, 3 cups of rice and 2 cans of soda. It was a meal for 4-5 persons but we finished it all. Side dishes, lettuce and cold tea were free and refillable.




What is Great?
- Food was delicious!

- Meat was fresh

- Side Dishes were all yummy


- Ate, our server, was helpful and proactively assisting us

- Free Side Dishes

- Free Lettuce

- Free Cold Tea

- A Very thrilled and happy McKenzie




What's not?
- NONE