Coming Home to Mandaue Foam



I did some online "window" shopping at Mandaue Foam's website and here are the TOP 3 Things that I want to get soon. Well, it might not be that soon, but as they say "Your home, your imagination."

Modern Flat Strips with Padding Executive Chair

I am a fulltime work at home mommy and I don't have an office chair! I am using a plastic chair that is not really ergonomically designed to provide comfort for long hours of working infront of the PC.



Galvin Single Bed with Pull-Out Bed

We are planning to set up McKenzie's bedroom soon and this is the perfect bed to make her room look girlie. 

 

Modern Black Glass Dining Table Modern PU Dining Chair

I would like to give this to myself and my husband as a 4th  wedding anniversary gift. We are still using those plastic chairs and table in our dining room.

 

Mandaue Foam's latest TVC inspired me.