2nd Ultrasound Scheduled Today

Today, we are scheduled for another ultrasound.
I am experiencing all possible first trimester symptoms which I hope will go away when the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy comes.
We are on our 8th week 6 days of pregnancy.
The first ultrasound went well (I will scan and post the results here when I find the time) except for a hemorrhagic fluid that was seen inside my uterus. My OB advised bed rest for 2 weeks! Duphaston and Duvadilan 3x a day for 2 weeks as well.
I hope everything will look better later. I am excited to see our little one again because according to this week by week fetal development resource, this is what we should expect: Your baby is now approximately 13-17 mm crown to rump length, or about 0.51 – 0.66 inches. S/he also weighs in at 1 gram! Toe rays are present as the toes begin to form. Gonads have become testes (for boys) or ovaries (for girls). Baby will move away if touched through the uterine wall, and can spontaneously move as well. Ossification (hardening) of the bones may begin.
Good thing we already have a househelp here at home, great relief for me. No worries about cleaning the house now, feeding the dogs, washing the dishes and doing the laundry.
I hope I could update this blog more often.
I asked Ken to take pictures of the baby’s ultrasound later.
Baby is now 8 weeks and 3 days!!!