March- ing In to Summer (Last Days of February and Half of March 2018)

Almost 3 weeks since my last post.

Will try to give a rundown of the days that passed. I've been to occupied that I wasn't able to update my daily journal too.

The last monday of February (26th) was not a good one for me. I became too angry with McKenzie and it ended with a meltdown--- again. Not too happy about it. She went to school with a heavy heart because of me. Blessed with a husband who makes sure I got his shoulder to rant out all the negative thoughts and emotions.



I missed my little girl the entire day. I am thankful my little girl has a big heart (probably bigger than mine) and is always ready to understand. When she came home, I sat down with her and apologized for being a momster (again). I explained to her that my hormones sometimes eats me and makes me into the angry monster. I tried to help her understand that I got mad at her behaviour but somehow I lost control of my anger. My little girl assured me she understands and reassured me with her love.

Coincidentally, the following day, the sharing during our prayer meeting with our Jericho family was about anger--- it provided me with a venue to listen to fellow mommies and to talk about my own reasons to anger. Hearing them talk about how they deal with anger with their kids and husbands helped me understand that it's normal to feel angry sometimes because of the small things but it shouldn't escalate into a meltdown.

The first week of March came by fast.

The first weekend was a relaxed one- Violin Lessons for McKenzie on Saturday (they learned GDAE Open String!) and we heard mass and dropped by Common Room ATC on Sunday. McKenzie requested her favorite Tbone Steak at the foodcourt and we had some coffee and dessert at Banapple.

Monday was supply run day at Divi. Frustrated to find out that our alligator clips are out of stock. :(
Prayer Meeting on Tuesday.
Egress at Common Room Rockwell Pop up on Wednesday. A big news was announced during the egress. You'll find out soon!

Thu - Kenny went to the Interior Design Manila to share about his KANSIS Made journey at the Pioneer Adhesives booth.

He had to take the uv van to MOA and he has a bad experience. :(

Friday--- Half Day in school for Kench! They went to bed early because we needed to wake up at 2am the following for the Visita Iglesia.

Another blog post for that.



Thanks for Reading!
Dulce