Unlocking the (sad) moments: Angelina

M is an only child.
But not really... we have two more but both were too special, God took them back right away.

Genesis is M's Kuya. I wrote about our first miscarriage in Jan 2009.

In 2016, we gained another angel.
But it was too painful, I managed to lock the memory in.
I've spent years trying not to think about what happened. 
I think I erased it from my mind.

Today is Angelina's 6th year in heaven.

As I recover and heal, the memory of losing her is slowly coming back.

2016
It was a really busy year.
It was a busy year for Kenny and KANSIS Made.
It was a busy year for McKenzie.
It was a busy year for me as a WAHM.

We were all too busy, we didn't know I was pregnant.

In August, we went to Bacolod with Ken for his Dremel Brand Ambassador stint.
I had spotting when we were inflight. But I didn't really mind it. I thought my period was coming.

--- these parts are still missing, I will try to add when I remember.

Sep 7
we rushed M to the hospital where she was admitted for Stomach Flu.
Sept 8
we lost Angelina

It was a blessing in disguise that I was at the hospital with M.

So, there..
The pain is still here.
It may never really go away.

I want to honor our little angel with this post.

M is not an only child.
And I honor Genesis and Angelina each time by specifying that she isn't.

She has a Kuya and a little sister but they went back home ahead of us.

Please say a little prayer for all the little angels lost in miscarriage.


Thanks for Reading! 

Dulce