KANSIS Made, A Random Guy and Faith

Two weeks ago, my husband had to let go his fulltime job as a data analyst to be able to focus on KANSIS Made.


We've prayed for guidance and it happened. House and Car loans are both paid up so the monthly bills has been significantly reduced.


I still have mine, currently about 180 hrs a month for 2 clients. We should be okay.

But I must admit I still get anxious and scared.

How do we get by if the sales and volume of custom orders are low?

With the recent changes in our life, I must admit there are times that I worry--- worry about the bills, the due dates and the unexpected. 

After the ash wednesday mass, we met a random guy in Wilcon Depot. It started with wood finishes which eventually led to business talk.

He started saying things that helped me strengthen my belief that everything's going to be okay. God will provide. He share some business diskarte. He taught Kenny how to earn trust of suppliers. He gave us a boost of confidence. And most importantly, he told us that we made the right choice of starting a business and we have to push ourselves forward all the time.


While he was talking, I couldn't help but feel amazed. Earlier during the mass, I apologized to God for feeling anxious. For feeling scared. I felt bad that I was having doubts whether everything is going to be okay. I remember the story about Jesus sleeping on the boat and the storm that came rocking. How the apostles woke him up because they got scared. 

When the random guy spoke to us--- It felt like God used him to tell us not to be scared. And that everything is going to be okay.

I believe my husband feels a bit of the pressure too. He posted a question about finacial diskarte that can be used for project income based planning. He received several good advice and I'd like to share them with you:

Ok, so recently I shifted from a fixed-income to a non-fixed or project-based income, which is a first for me. I understand this whole financial structure will be very different and I want to get ahead and educate myself with this type of income, before getting into trouble down the road.
If you know any good articles/books that I can read, or even share your experience on the matter or have a financial strategy that works, please comment below. Thank you guys and I appreciate your thoughts on this.


  • Get away from credit cards if you are not sure that you'd be able to handle it well. In case you really need those credit cards, just make sure you always pay in full.... 
  • PRAY 
  • #1 you need fixed/passive income that pays the bills...  it can be a stable business or a part time regular job maybe...
  • designate expenses as a couple, you both have your own allowances so you still get a sense of mine and yours then you have a big pot where you can plan together where family expenses are spent accdng to priority.
  • i usually save up for big expenses early in the year. Like tuition for next school year, big birthdays or celebrations, family trips, etc.Every time I get a pay check, i leave some to enjoy but I check off the big expenses so I get to accomplish my list little by little kahit malayo pa. 
  • i like to pay in quarters of the year rather than monthly. This way, i can visualize how much is the bulk, therefore easier to save up earlier para naitatabi ko na. This is the reality of not having a monthly income. You should be able to account in longer periods. So for me, I pay loans, insurances, sss every 3 mos. 
  • have a log or a notebook where you list expenses (money out) and income or even possible income. Ako kse pag need namin magspend... Tinitignan ko lng ano pwede ko gawin, sino pwede singilin or ano possible na trabahuhin para makuha nxt pay check.
    Good luck! It's always a risk but when it works, it is always very rewarding doing what you love.
I am grateful for the faith that has strengthened over the years. The love and teamwork that we have for each other. And the support that comes from our family and friends.

This is another kind of journey for us and we pray that it's going to be a fairly smooth road ahead.



Thanks for Reading! 
 Dulce