Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Barbie Theme Party at Jollibee, Unavailable Soon

McKenzie's been bugging us about having a birthday party.

She was initially torn between Toy Story and Barbie but ended up choosing the latter.

Her 3rd birthday is on the 20th of August. I plan to give a snack bag to her classmates that day that would include the party invitation. I was already discussing the print details with Printoora Co (for the invites and stickers) and StuffInk Atbp (for the giveaways). I decided to check Jollibee website for the details of their Barbie themed party packages. And here's what I saw:



We intend to hold her party the weekend of her birthday (Aug 24 or 25), by then, Barbie theme will be unavailable.

I explained it to the little girl and here's what she said "It's okay Mom, I'm scared of Jollibee anyway."