I was invited by Nuffnang Philippines and Johnson’s® to attend the launch of Johnson’s® New Generation Care for New Generation Moms, a new line of product innovations that will empower the moms of today to care for their babies in a new gen way.
It was held on March 26, 2012 at The Atrium of Enderun Colleges in McKinley Hill from 4pm-6pm. Most of the people in the audience are mommy bloggers like me.
There were booths that showcased the new and existing products of Johnson’s®.
Maricel Laxa hosted the event. There were guest moms who talked about their lives as New Generation Moms. They also amiably responded to the questions asked by the other moms from the audience.
In the interest of looking into how the mommies of today has evolved, Johnson’s® partnered with BBDO Philippines to learn more about the mommies of the new generation.
According to the study conducted, New Generation Moms have these five remarkable traits:
1. Active Seeker- She actively seeks for new ways to take care of her children.
2. Multi- Role Manager- She juggles being a mom along with her other roles.
3. Efficient Support System- She establishes a support system from her husband, family and domestic help to efficiently take care of her children.
4. Empowered by Technology- She uses technology as a resource and tool for her tasks.
5. High Expressive Originators- She is proud to be always the “first to know” and the “first to share”.